Blessed Soaps is UNIQUELY FORMULATED WITH THE RIGHT BALANCE of natural ingredients to cleanse and moisturize while remaining gentle to keep you and your family safe, clean, and germ-free.Best Bath Soap to clear the mind, sinus, lungs and promote vitality.Refresh and Improve your moods! NO parabens, dimethicones, SLS, artificial colours, or artificial fragrances for pure, natural and organic goodness for your hair and skin. A Product of Singapore Made in USA<
- Coconut Oil (Certified Organic and Food Grade)
- Olive Fruit Oil (Certified Organic and Food Grade)
- Peppermint Essential Oil (Certified Organic & Food Grade)
- Aloe Leaf Juice (Certified Organic and Food Grade)
- Sunflower Seed Oil (Certified Organic and Food Grade)
- Shea Butter (Certified Organic and Food Grade)
- Rosemary Flower Extract (Certified Organic and Food Grade)
- Potassium Hydroxide (Only during processing. No Potassium Hydroxide remains in the finished product.)
- Citric Acid
- The Blessed Soaps uses high-quality organic ingredients which may vary in colour, thickness, aroma, intensity from batch to batch that might cause slight variations in soap.
- Clouding may occur at lower temperatures as the soap may harden in low temperature. This natural effect does not affect soap quality. Placing the entire bottle in a warm bath will clarify/ liquefy soap.
- All ingredients, manufacturing and packaging processes conform and well exceeds the Approved Cosmetics standards of NASAA – one of Australia’s most stringent organic certifying bodies. Certified Organic, Vegan and Cruelty-Free!
- Organic liquid soaps made with non-toxic, organic ingredients to pamper your skin, the largest organ of your body
- NO parabens, dimethicones, SLS, artificial colours, or artificial fragrances for pure, natural and organic goodness for your hair and skin.
- Cleans effectively without clogging pores for maximum absorption
- Liquid soap base made from Organic, Food Grade Coconut, Olive and Sunflower Oils
- Only organic essential oils for natural aroma instead of fragrances
- How to Use : Soap for Hair, Face, Body and Hands – Wet with water, squirt some soap on hands and work up a lather while washing the body. Rinse off when done.
- Use with Bathtub – Add 2-3 squirts of soap into water before bathing babies / children in the bathtub
- Caution: Wash with running water when accidentally swallowed or in contact with eyes. Visit doctor if irritation persists.
- Storage: Cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat