Blessed Soaps®️ is UNIQUELY FORMULATED WITH THE RIGHT BALANCE of natural ingredients to cleanse and moisturize while remaining gentle to keep you and your family safe, clean, and germ-free.
Best Bath Soap for purifying Skin, Lungs, Lymph, Breasts, Fight Nausea and Fat!
Refresh Air & Improve your moods!
NO parabens, dimethicones, SLS, artificial colours, or artificial fragrances for pure, natural and organic goodness for your hair and skin.
A Product of Singapore Made in USA
- Ingredients :
- Coconut Oil (Certified Organic and Food Grade)
- Olive Fruit Oil (Certified Organic and Food Grade)
- Lemon & Orange Essential Oil (Certified Organic & Food Grade)
- Aloe Leaf Juice (Certified Organic and Food Grade)
- Sunflower Seed Oil (Certified Organic and Food Grade)
- Shea Butter (Certified Organic and Food Grade)
- Rosemary Flower Extract (Certified Organic and Food Grade)
- Potassium Hydroxide (Only during processing. No Potassium Hydroxide remains in the finished product.)
- Citric Acid
- The Blessed Soaps uses high-quality organic ingredients which may vary in colour, thickness, aroma, intensity from batch to batch that might cause slight variations in soap.
- Clouding may occur at lower temperatures as the soap may harden in low temperature. This natural effect does not affect soap quality. Placing the entire bottle in a warm bath will clarify/ liquefy soap.
- All ingredients, manufacturing and packaging processes conform and well exceeds the Approved Cosmetics standards of NASAA – one of Australia’s most stringent organic certifying bodies. Certified Organic, Vegan and Cruelty-Free!
- Organic liquid soaps made with non-toxic, organic ingredients to pamper your skin, the largest organ of your body
- NO parabens, dimethicones, SLS, artificial colours, or artificial fragrances for pure, natural and organic goodness for your hair and skin.
- Cleans effectively without clogging pores for maximum absorption
- Liquid soap base made from Organic, Food Grade Coconut, Olive and Sunflower Oils
- Only organic essential oils for natural aroma instead of fragrances
- How to Use :
- Soap for Hair, Face, Body and Hands – Wet with water, squirt some soap on hands and work up a lather while washing the body. Rinse off when done.
- Use with Bathtub – Add 2-3 squirts of soap into water before bathing babies / children in the bathtub
- Caution: Wash with running water when accidentally swallowed or in contact with eyes. Visit doctor if irritation persists.
- Storage: Cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat