The purrfect words and sounds
The Spell Cat has a special fascination for words, their sounds and their spellings. She feeds on cat food that she receives when you spell correctly. With every feed, the cat will surely purr…you don’t want the cat to go hungry!
1 or more player game for 4 to 8 year old.
- Interactive Learning – An interactive learning tray for learning spellings in a way that appeals to all learning styles.
- Memory Training – Choose a spelling picture word card. Place the letter tiles in the correct sequence in the windows and close them. Write out the word on the whiteboard from memory and check if you were correct. Go ahead and feed the Spell Cat.
- Motivational Learning – Has a range of ideas to develop spelling skills. Includes a fun motivation builder.
- Certified Ink – Eco-friendly premium quality soy-based ink with ASTM certification
- Easy Write and Wipe – Erasable marker for write and wipe dry developed by early childhood education experts
- Recommended Usage
- Toddlers and Kids from 4-8 year old
- Kindergarten, Day care
- Indoor Games
- Perfect toy for girls and boys birthday presents
- Occupational Therapy Game – Dyslexia ADHD, Autism etc.
- Why Spell Cat?
- An interactive learning tray for learning spellings in a multi-sensory way.
- Includes a range of ideas to develop spelling skills.
- Includes a motivation builder. Number of words you learn = Cat food. Grab tasty cat food and feed the cat.
- Letter tiles include both upper and lower case letters.
- How To Play
- Choose a spelling picture word card.
- Place the letter tiles in the correct sequence.
- Study the word again and close the doors.
- Write out the word on the whiteboard from memory.
- To check whether the spelt word is correct, lift the doors and match the letter tiles to the handwritten word.
- 1 Spelling tray with attached whiteboard
- 1 Wipe erase marker
- 70 Alphabet tiles
- 90 Picture word cards
- 10 Blank cards
- Feed the cat board with 20 food tokens
- Box size: 38.1 x 24.8 x 4.5 cm