Shapes, colors, animals… plenty to keep your children busy here
Get excited as your child flip open this box and sort while they learn. Sort in the Box is a great cognitive game that enhance their eye-hand coordination, vocabulary, categorization (matching) and visual perceptual skills. A fun interactive sorting game that promotes interaction and logical intelligence.
1 or more player game for 3 to 6 year old.
- BEST EDUCATIONAL RESOURCE – Our attractive four-compartment sorting toy makes learning fun. Teaches kids to sort 60 object tiles across 12 different categories. Learn animal classification, sort shapes and visual patterns.
- SKILL BUILDER – Play to develop classification skills, category thinking, visual observation and perception. Build vocabulary with every match and develop eye-hand coordination. Promote matching skills with the self correcting answer guide. Connect-Laugh-Ask-Play (C.L.A.P.) to Learn.
- BEST GIFT FOR 3 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE – See children get happy, as they flip open the lids to see the results of their sorting activity. Want more creative fun? Find objects around the house and sort them in the box as you come up with your own categories!
- AWARD-WINNING GAME PLAY YOU CAN TRUST – Tillywig Toy Awards BRAIN CHILD Winner for 2016. Popular with parents, educators and children alike! A great resource for kindergarten classroom and speech and language therapy.
- SAFE TO PLAY AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Made of MDF and Non-Toxic paints. Conforms to EN71 and CPSIA Standard. Contains: 1 wooden box, 12 Category cards, 60 Object Picture tiles- all tiles have name words on the back, 1 Answer key.
- Recommended Usage
- Toddlers and Kids from 3-6 year old
- Kindergarten, Day care
- Indoor Games
- Perfect toy for girls and boys birthday presents
- Occupational Therapy Game – Special Needs Classroom, Autism, Speech etc.
- Why Sort in the Box?
- Gift happiness to your child with this sorting game that helps build attention and concentration
- Provide your children with essential early childhood skills for crucial growth
- Helps to improve communication between kids and parents
- Watch your kid become a master problem-solver with this sorter
- Good learning resources for preschool, montessori and kindergarten classrooms
- Promotes critical thinking while advocating fun through colored boxes to improve a child’s self esteem and confidence
- Promotes, object recognition, pre-academic knowledge, early math skills and decision making skills
- Our games are a great resource for relationship-building and strengthens the connection between parents and children while developing various skills
- Promotes happiness quotient
- How To Play
- Four-compartment sorting box to sort through 60 object tiles based on class or attributes
- The main categories are animals, shapes, patterns and visual features which are further divided into 12 assortments
- Four-compartment sorting box
- 60 Object tiles to sort
- Box size: 8.4 x 13.1 x 33.7 cm