A Game of Touch, Visual Perception and Spatial Reasoning!
The Chef Dog is proud of his silly-i-cious sandwich creations that will have everyone drooling. But, just before he has a chance to deliver his order of 6, the monkey has managed his mischief. The sandwiches have come apart. Help the Chef to put them back together in the right combinations.
1-5 players game for 4 to 8 year old kids.
- SHAPE MATCHING AND MEMORY – Looking for a game for 3 yr old? Spot and match the wooden sandwiches that have come apart. 4 and up? Grow your memory cells with 15 pairs. Develop fine motor skills as you fit two halves together.
- FAMILY FUN -Want a fast paced game for all to play together? Try this strategic game of touch and feel. Use your fingers, feel the depressions and match it to the correct bread piece. Focus on the shapes and positions to make yummy sandwiches.
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT – Develops concentration, motor, tactile and visual spatial skills, matching, memory, quick thinking and action. Our educational family games promote connection, social interaction and healthy competition while playing for all learners.
- PARENTS AND TEACHERS – Got a picky eater? Use this tool to talk to children about eating habits. Our creative sandwiches have pictures of real food to inspire kids to create and eat their own lunch. Guess and name the many fruits and vegetables here.
- UNIQUE GIFT FOR ALL OCCASIONS – Game night, classroom, after school or a play date- It’s a recipe for fun! Loved by all- friends, siblings and adults! Best gifts for boys and girls- birthday, stocking stuffer or just to say ‘I love you’.
- Recommended Usage
- Toddlers, Pre-schoolers, Kindergartners
- Indoor Games / Family Games
- Occupational Therapy Game – Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism etc.
- Gift for Kids
- Why Sandwich Mix Up?
- Sandwich Mix-up integrates touch with visual information, building a strong base for spatial reasoning and other visual perceptual skills.
- A race to touch, feel and match the sandwiches.
- Sturdy sandwiches and the delightful food creations are bound to make you hungry.
- Sandwiches include photos of real, creative and healthy lunches worth munchin’
- The game is easily adaptable to varied levels of ability and promotes development in a fun way.
- How To Play
- There are a total of 15 sandwiches in the game.
- 15 bread slices, which are the top half of the sandwiches, have 1,2 or 3 shaped depressions. In these (thicker) slices, the shape has been punched out.
- The other 15 slices, which are the bottom half of the sandwiches (the thinner) slices have the punched out shapes affixed to them and appear as a raised structure.
- Spread all the 40 bread slices on the table or on the floor and separate the top and bottom halves.
- Keep the top half of the sandwiches, which have shapes cut out from them face down.
- The bottom half of the sandwiches which have the raised shapes must be placed face up and be visible to all the players.
- Shuffle them around the table so no one knows which halves match. There is no taking turns in this game; everyone plays together as fast as they can.
- Announce “Ready, get set go” and grab a top part of a sandwich. Do not turn it over but use your fingers to feel the shapes that have been punched out and create a depression. Pay attention to the number of depressions, their shapes and positions.
- Look for the bread slice that will match and correctly fit into this slice, completing a sandwich and grabbing a chef hat of the maximum value.
- Continue playing to find more matching pieces to complete the sandwiches.
- On subsequent turns when you complete a sandwich, you also continue to pick up €˜Chef Hats’ of the highest value.
- Or play a game of memory or simple matching for the younger players.
- 30 MDF Bread slices
- 6 Chef hat tokens
- Box size: 4.6 x 26.7 x 21.6 cm