- This simple game uses a classic cup and dice which children will enjoy as they take their turn the player with the most ladybirds at the end of the game is the winner.
- Game of ladybirds is a game of anticipation where players wait with excitement to see how many ladybirds they will turn over – could it be three. . .
- Or zero?
- As well as matching the number on the dice to the number on the cards players will gain additional maths skills from counting all their ladybirds up at the end.
- Educational Objective(s) : Number, counting
- Language: : English, German, Swedish
- Assembly Required : No
- Batteries Required? : No
- Batteries Included? : No
- Remote Control Included? : No
- Language: : English, Swedish
- Mfg Recommended age : 36 months – 7 years
- Product Dimensions : 4.98 x 14 x 19 cm; 220 Grams