Did you know that Lemongrass has a medicinal and herbaceous aroma that promotes positive thoughts and heightens awareness?
Lemongrass essential oil has a purifying and toning effect on the skin and is often used in skincare products. It is the perfect oil to be used in massage therapy. Lemongrass is often used in Asian cuisine for soups, teas, and curries.
With this oil, your loved ones can feel positive and upbeat.
- Plant Part : Leaf
- Main Constituents : Geranial, neral, Geraniol
- Combine equal parts Fractionated Coconut Oil and Lemongrass oil for a massage after a hard workout.
- Blends well with Basil, Cardamom, or Spearmint.
- Dilute oil, then rub or spritz on skin before going outside.
- Lemongrass essential oil naturally repels insects.
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- This oil is Kosher certified.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.