Our loved ones would love to feel fresh and active!
Doterra Lemon Essential Oil is the perfect scented oil to feel refreshed as lemon is able to provide the uplifting feeling to a person. Lemon also has a purifying effect and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner.
- Plant Part : Lemon rinds (peel)
- Main Constituents : Limonene, β-pinene, γ-terpinene
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- This oil is Kosher certified.
- Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight and UV rays for at least 12 hours after applying products.