Often, our loved ones find themselves too stressed out and in need of a relaxation.
With a few drops of the Lavender oil, your loved one can instantly feel calm and relaxed. Since time immemorial, Lavender has been noted for its distinctive special aroma and its medicinal ability to calm. By adding a few drops of this oil to the bed and pillow, your loved ones can enjoy a wonderful sleep. Alternatively, they can apply this oil to their temples and neck to remove stress.
- Plant Part : Flower
- Main Constituents : Linalool, Linalyl acetate, Ocimene
- Add a few drops of Lavender oil to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender oil on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender essential oil with water in a spray bottle.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below
- This oil is Kosher certified.