A versatile game that can be adapted for single or multiplayer!
Join the Woodland wonder, with a party in the forest. There are orders to be completed and you need to collect the food as fast as you can. But the animals digging the food are constantly challenged by the shifting underground maze.
1-2 players game for 6+ year old kids.
- There’s a party in the forest and the 5 Forest Friends are busy digging food! But, oh no! The underground paths are a mess and all tangled up. Join them in an exciting game of mental tracking as you help them find the food they need.
- Spin the spinner and let the frenzy begin! Mentally trace the underground path from the animal to the food and scream €˜Dug’ before the other player does. Collect all 5 foods on your card first to win the game. Swapping tokens and order mix up add to the excitement and you’re just never sure, who’s winning.
- A 2 player game of mazes with 64 possibilities where on every turn you flip a board and the maze never remains the same. Provides unlimited repeat play value!
- Have a child who struggles with focus? Dig Up helps children learn to hold attention and mentally trace a path in their head. Children get an opportunity to playfully develop visual tracking skills, which are essential for reading development.
- JOY OF LEARNING – We pride ourselves in helping families unplug and connect with each other- building character and developmental skills. Chalk and Chuckles educational games are trusted by teachers and therapists. Suited for all learners.
- Recommended Usage
- Toddlers, Preschoolers, Kindergartners
- Indoor Games / Family Games
- Occupational Therapy Game – Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism etc.
- Gift for Kids
- Why Dig Up?
- Includes a maze of paths and 64 possibilities.
- Children get an opportunity to playfully develop visual tracking skill, which is essential for reading development.
- Provides a context to emphasize the value of giving. Whether or not a child wins the game, it is definite that they will win hearts!
- A versatile game that can be adapted for both individual play and with younger children.
- How To Play
- Spin the spinner and let the frenzy begin.
- Mentally trace the underground path from the animal to the food and scream €˜Dug’ before the other player does.
- Grab the 5 food items as you make your way to the party!
- Spin a ‘Swap’ to exchange food items to complete your order.
- Be careful you might spin ‘Order Mix up’, and then you will have to dig a little longer.
- You will have to exchange your party order cards with each other.
- Every turn gets more exciting as you keep flipping the boards and the paths never remain the same.
- Focus. Track in your mind without using your fingers and Be quick; other animals are also digging and the paths might be confusing.
- 2 Animal boards
- 2 Ground boards
- 2 Food boards
- 1 Wooden spinner
- 20 Food tokens
- 8 Order cards
- 2 Heart tokens
- 1 Care paper bag
- Box size: 5.6 x 26.7 x 21.6 cm