A Game of Memory Tray!
Catty the caterpillar has so many feet. Finding his shoes is a feat!
Night or day, there is clutter in the way.
In the kitchen, under the stairs. Over the roof, Catty can’t find any pair.
Help Catty find his shoes in a speedy game of memory either in bright light or in the dark.
1-4 players game for 4+ year old kids.
- MATCHING AND MEMORY – Catty the caterpillar has many feet. Find his shoes in this creative twist on the classic memory tray. Fun activity to introduce little ones to board games. With multiple variations to challenge each other – you will never be bored!
- FAST PACED FAMILY GAMES FOR KIDS AND ADULTS – Turn over a picture card to study the shoes. Now turn it face down. Rush in together to grab the shoes first. Sounds easy? Get 1 point for getting it right else lose points! Highest scorer wins!
- GIFTS FOR KIDS – A perfect party gift or any special occasion. This game can be played alone or with everyone, young and old! Popular with both boys and girls ages 4-10 years. Playing time 10-15 minutes. We promise its addictive!
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT – Builds focus and attention. Develops visual observation and discrimination skills. Promotes quick thinking and action. Our educational games promote connection, social skills and healthy competition while playing for all learners.
- PARENTS AND TEACHERS – Our developmental games and toys help connect with your kids while building character, values and key learning skills at home or in classrooms. Unplugged fun for memorable and meaningful family time.
- Recommended Usage
- Toddlers, Preschoolers, Kindergartners
- Indoor Games / Family Games
- Occupational Therapy Game – Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism etc.
- Gift for Kids
- Why Caterpillar Clutter?
- An interesting take on the old school favourite €œMemory Tray€ game
- Younger children can play a game of matching
- The game has several variations to ensure that you are constantly challenged and never get bored!
- You can also use the cards to build language skills and vocabulary
- Winner of Toy Association of India award for Best game in the Educational category 2016
- Enhances visual observation and discrimination skills.
- Develops visual memory
- Promotes quick thinking and action
- Facilitates language development and vocabulary building
- How To Play
- Turn over a card. Pay attention to the shoes in the picture and memorise them.
- Turn the card face down and rush to pick up the shoes that you remember.
- Score the highest by remembering the maximum shoes in each picture.
- One game, many ways to play!
- Play with the coloured shoes or play a game of shadow object matching.
- For younger children, play a game of matching shoes.
- 20 Shoes
- 20 Scene cards
- 1 Wipe-erasable scoring board
- 1 Wipe-erasable marker
- Box size: 5.6 x 16.5 x 22.9cm