For Healthy Brain and Eye Development
Blackmores Kids Fruity Fishies(TM) is a great tasting, natural raspberry-orange flavoured chewable fish oil capsules to help support healthy brain development, learning and behaviour in children.
Studies have shown that omega-3 fatty acids (omega-3s) are essential for healthy development in children. Many children don’t eat enough fish to get sufficient omega-3s from their diet. Blackmores Fruity Fishies (TM) have been developed using concentrated fish oil so you only have to give your child one burstable capsule a day. It is a great tasting naturally flavoured product that has been developed without the use of artificial sweeteners so you know you are giving you child nature’s best.
- Good source of omega-3 fatty acids, which:
- Are essential for healthy brain development and function
- Are essential to maintain normal eye function
- May play an important role in learning
- Children 1-2 years – Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal)
- Children 3-12 years – Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 capsule a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Not Suitable for children under 1 year.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
- Storage Information
- Store below 25°C and refrigerate after opening.
- Expiry Date
- 15 January 2022
- Active Ingredients
- Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish 500 mg
- Containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 300 mg as:
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180 mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120 mg