Who Will Win?
There is danger in the deep…
The small little Fish friends enjoy swimming in the sea. But danger lurks in the deep waters. The Shark is just waiting to pounce on the Fish and gobble them up! Can the little Fish friends save themselves from the hungry Shark?
2-5 players game for 4+ year old kids.
- EASY TO PLAY – The hungry shark is waiting to catch the little fish. Can they save themselves? One player becomes the shark, while the others are the fish. Roll the dice and let the fun begin! Keep an eye on the quick movements and beware of the Shark attack!
- UNPLUGGED FUN – Want to improve your child’s concentration? Make them react faster or help them keep different rules in mind? This game builds key executive functioning skills to promote academic success and life skills. Promise your skills will improve too!
- BEST GAME FOR FAMILIES WITH YOUNG KIDS – Multiple game variations and changing rules on every turn will ensure hours of entertainment on your next game night or playdate! Young or old, play to hone your reflexes, while having a whole lot of fun.
- PERFECT GIFTS FOR KIDS – Get it home or give it as a gift, we promise its addictive! This game can be played by everyone for a wholesome evening. Popular with both boys and girls ages 4-8 years. Playing time 10-15 minutes.
- JOY OF LEARNING – We pride ourselves in helping families and friends unplug and connect- building values and developmental skills. Chalk and Chuckles games and toys make great gifts for boys and girls. Trusted by parents and teachers.
- Recommended Usage
- Toddlers, Pre-schoolers, Kindergartners
- Indoor Games / Family Games
- Occupational Therapy Game – Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism etc.
- Gift for Kids
- Why Beware of the Shark?
- A fun-filled game that hones the reflexes.
- Develops attention and focus, response inhibition, remembering different rules, quick thinking and action
- Create numerous variations to this exciting game of reflexes by making your own set of rules before each play
- A great game for the children and adults alike.
- An attractive shark glove with cute little wooden fish
- How To Play
- Game 1: Shark Attack
- One player becomes the Shark by wearing the glove
- The other players become the Fish by holding separate ones by the strings
- The Shark calls out a number and rolls the dice
- The Shark tries to grab the Fish with the number called
- The Fish has to pull away to save itself from the Shark
- If the Shark grabs the Fish, then the Fish gives the Shark a token
- The person with the most tokens is the winner
- Game 2: Beware of the Shark
- One player becomes the Shark by wearing the shark glove.
- The other players become the Fish by holding separate ones by the strings.
- The Shark calls out an attack number and rolls the dice.
- If the dice shows the attack number, the Shark leaps to grab any fish it can.
- All fish must try to pull away to save themselves from the fish. Who will be quicker? The Shark or the Fish
- Game 1: Shark Attack
- Look inside for more game variations
- Best played: On any flat surface or even boring train journeys!
- 2 Wooden number dice
- 4 Wooden fish with cords
- 1 Shark glove
- 42 Fish cardboard tokens
- 1 Sea board
- Box size: 4.6 x 26.7 x 21.6 cm